105101- Kids No-Bake Contest
Snack Mix Squares
- 2-1/2 cups halved pretzel sticks
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups M&M’s
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter substitute
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal and M&M’s. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Press into a greased 13×9-in. pan. Cool until firm; cut into squares.
- Please bring 6 squares on a white plate in a ziploc bag for judging.