261720 – All entries will be displayed in a Scarecrow Garden outside, at the Washington County Fair. Open to all – young or old!
- Construct a scarecrow or scarecrows at least 3′, but not more than 6′ tall, total base not over 3’ deep and 8’ frontage.
- Frame may be made of any material. May either be in sitting or standing position. Use your imagination in dressing him or her, or them or it. Use recycled materials.
- No kits may be used.
- Open to all. General public invited to participate!
- To be entered and displayed at the Washington County Fair, Monday before Fair, between 10:00 AM and 9:00 PM
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ($20, $15 and $10. $5 honorable mention)
- You must pick up scarecrows Sunday of Fair, between 8:00 and 9:00 PM
Sponsored by RI State Grange Agriculture Committee