Rules & Regulations
- Anyone may enter the following classes except those persons who are professionals in their respective categories. Professionals are those people who derive their living from any category in this division or whose work is shown in professional capacity.
- Cash prizes and ribbons will be awarded in each classification. At the discretion of the judges, all items are judged on the Danish system. Prizes are: 1st / $5.00; 2nd / $3.00 and 3rd / $2.00.
Grand Champion ($50.00) and Reserve Champion ($25.00) along with a ribbon and trophy will be awarded for the following categories:
– Quilts & Rugs
– Ceramics & Crafts
– Needlework (includes Knitting, Embroidery, Counted Cross Stitch, Crewel and Needlepoint)
- All exhibits will be accepted only on Monday (week of fair) between the hours of 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM. No exhibits will be accepted at any other time. ALL EXHIBITS must remain in place until 8:00 P.M. on Sunday (last day of fair) or prize money will be forfeited. Premiums less than $10.00 will not be mailed, they must be picked up in the fair office starting at noon on Sunday.
- To speed check-in for multiple entries, bring in self-addressed mailing labels. (Label should not be larger than 2 1/4″ x 5/8″)
- Exhibitors must have claim tickets to pick up exhibits.
- Any winning exhibits from the previous year are prohibited.
- Not responsible for any item lost, damaged or left.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Ages will be noted as to Youth (under 16) or Senior Citizen (over 65). Please remember to note the age when registering.
Available until 4pm Sunday, prior to the Fair